Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.32180 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,422 (R$ 10,634) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Recife costs R$ 10 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 9 Дин. (40 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Giza costs E£ 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rotterdam costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨30,000 (about 1 hour ago)