Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31561 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,134 (R$ 9,930) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)