Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31833 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 5% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,570 (R$ 4,933) in Foz do Iguaçu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)