Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 209 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25711 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Foz do Iguaçu (Brazil) is 10% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,173 (R$ 4,562) in Foz do Iguaçu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (39 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (40 minutes ago)