Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14816 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,841 (元12,427) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$60 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 3,700 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Częstochowa costs 25 zł (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,541 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in İzmir costs 30TL (about 1 hour ago)