Cost of living in Foshan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14529 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Foshan (China) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,245 (元22,332) in Foshan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (25 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 1,850 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨650 (44 minutes ago)