Cost of living in Fortaleza, Brazil compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 770 prices entered by 65 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.29991 USD / BRL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fortaleza (Brazil) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,022 (R$ 6,741) in Fortaleza to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for one in Turin costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Aarhus costs kr0.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Córdoba costs ARS $95 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 16,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Denver, Colorado costs $24 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,580 (about 1 hour ago)