Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.767 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 31% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,274 (C$8,183) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Karachi costs ₨3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shiraz costs ﷼ 150,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Queretaro costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £2,559 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kawasaki costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 1.500 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)