Cost of living in Fort St. John, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.754 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort St. John (Canada) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,222 (C$8,248) in Fort St. John to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,700 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (37 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)