Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.179 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 46% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,562 (€4,719) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Belgrade costs 155 Дин. (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Nashville, Tennessee costs $0.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Accra costs GH₵440 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tyre costs 1,215 L£ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.60 (about 1 hour ago)