Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,427 (€4,682) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,033 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨200 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$23 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php4,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cebu City costs Php80,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,795 (37 minutes ago)