Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 44 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,593 (€4,570) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$5,160 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$80 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Abbotsford costs C$1.42 (about 2 hours ago)