Cost of living in Fort-de-France, Martinique compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.117 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fort-de-France (Martinique) is 55% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,281 (€4,728) in Fort-de-France to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (12 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (26 minutes ago)