Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10561 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,076 (10,186 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 110 zł (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $89 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madras costs ₨200 (20 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)