Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 167 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10660 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,213 (11,380 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)