Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10857 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,167 (56,801 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$17 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buffalo, New York costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Benidorm costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)