Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09958 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,639 (36,542 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Genoa costs €10 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Joinville costs R$ 4.00 (37 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ankara costs 98,600TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Santander costs €169 (about 1 hour ago)