Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10808 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,835 (16,978 Dirham) in Fes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Adelaide costs AU$105 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 28,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (about 1 hour ago)