Cost of living in Fes, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 51 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10611 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Fes (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,884 (55,451 Dirham) in Fes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Solapur costs ₨10,165 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Regensburg costs €200 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rome costs €30 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Florence costs €750 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Pune costs ₨1.20 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tokyo costs ¥220 (37 minutes ago)