Cost of living in Ferrara, Italy compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 84 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.231 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ferrara (Italy) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,183 (€2,585) in Ferrara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Cluj-Napoca costs 10 lei (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (16 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (27 minutes ago)