Cost of living in Feni, Bangladesh compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01191 USD / BDT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Feni (Bangladesh) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $6,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $5,900 (Taka 495,554) in Feni.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 245 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pune costs ₨1,850 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $63 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brescia costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)