Cost of living in Faro, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 151 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.167 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,203 (€2,746) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 850 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $70 (3 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Bern costs CHF 1,000,000,000,000,000,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hamilton costs C$9 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $15 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $600 (21 minutes ago)