Cost of living comparison between Faro, Portugal and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.088 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faro (Portugal) is 13% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,666 (€3,369) in Faro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$110 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Manila costs Php4,500 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tijuana costs Mex$ 1,017 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥8,470,830,000 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 380 (about 1 hour ago)