Cost of living in Faridabad, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 110 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 17% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $913 (₨67,128) in Faridabad.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 20KM (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Riverside, California costs $2,374 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$50 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ciudad Bolívar costs 400 Bs.S. (42 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Lahore costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)