Cost of living in Faridabad, India vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01404 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faridabad (India) is 16% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,092 (₨77,749) in Faridabad.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM12 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,591 (40 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Milan costs €26,800 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alicante costs €10 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €10 (about 1 hour ago)