Cost of living in Famagusta, Cyprus compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.178 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Famagusta (Cyprus) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,549 (€1,315) in Famagusta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brasília costs R$ 100 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in São Luís costs R$ 1,300 (1 minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Belgrade costs 80 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lucknow costs ₨700 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $1,423 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)