Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00816 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,123 (₨137,638) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £12 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,791 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Novosibirsk costs руб 300 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Edinburgh costs £0.35 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 200 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Riverside, California costs $10 (41 minutes ago)