Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00875 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,300 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,150 (₨131,373) in Faisalabad.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (32 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (43 minutes ago)