Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 188 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00951 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 9% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,412 (₨148,534) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €600 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$10,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 250 Kč (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dar es Salaam costs 100 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vienna costs €670 (about 1 hour ago)