Cost of living in Faisalabad, Pakistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00956 USD / PKR *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Faisalabad (Pakistan) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $542 (₨56,647) in Faisalabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $51 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Chicago, Illinois costs $1.80 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Valencia costs €600 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Montevideo costs $U350 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 1,271 ฿ (43 minutes ago)