Cost of living in Exeter, United Kingdom compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 212%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 225 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.270 USD / GBP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Exeter (United Kingdom) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,018 (£3,952) in Exeter to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Siegen costs €100 (less than a minute ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasov costs 2,600 lei (25 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Grand Rapids costs $3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pisa costs €80 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Shenzhen costs 元400 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Puebla costs Mex$ 50 (40 minutes ago)