Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 19 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.165 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 35% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,968 (€2,548) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (35 minutes ago)