Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.228 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,824 (€2,301) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (40 minutes ago)