Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.217 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,488 (€2,045) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨800 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (28 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madrid costs €0.33 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Timisoara costs 206 lei (35 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Pune costs ₨2,000 (about 1 hour ago)