Cost of living in Evora, Portugal compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 20 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.087 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Evora (Portugal) is 32% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,134 (€3,804) in Evora to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gaziantep costs 80TL (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 100 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元125 (28 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Johannesburg costs R 2,999 (about 1 hour ago)