Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon, United States compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 396 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eugene, Oregon (United States) is 27% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,863 in Eugene, Oregon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abuja costs 1,900 ₦ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kakinada costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Guntur costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 15,000 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Victoria costs C$9 (about 2 hours ago)