Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 117 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.159 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,592 (€3,100) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Paris costs €2.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,531 (17 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kelowna costs C$18 (24 minutes ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Southampton costs £1.23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Toulon costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)