Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.220 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,232 (€3,470) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 18 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $3,863 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Lawrence, Kansas costs $7 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 40 (10 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Istanbul costs 2.00TL (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)