Cost of living in Essen, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.234 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Essen (Germany) is 22% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,517 (€3,659) in Essen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Midland, Texas costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Portland, Oregon costs $0.32 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $2,135 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$116 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Addis Ababa costs 50 Birr (about 1 hour ago)