Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.18985 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $675 (3,556TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.017 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €60 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lausanne costs CHF 1.60 (31 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Christchurch costs NZ$301 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 1 hour ago)