Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 240 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27702 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $491 (1,772TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (8 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Surabaya costs Rp 449,999 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Chengdu costs 元146,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €13 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)