Cost of living in Eskişehir Province, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 178 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26383 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eskişehir Province (Turkey) is 13% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $870 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $753 (2,854TL) in Eskişehir Province.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)