Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15712 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,527 (kr35,179) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Morelia costs Mex$ 60 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sacramento, California costs $60 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nashville, Tennessee costs $869 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 5,083 (about 1 hour ago)