Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15226 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,297 (kr34,791) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,800 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 lb of boneless chicken breast in Detroit, Michigan costs $5.51 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨100 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grand Cayman costs CI$60 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in San Jose, California costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mississauga costs C$524 (about 1 hour ago)