Cost of living in Esbjerg, Denmark compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15464 USD / DKK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Esbjerg (Denmark) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,932 (kr38,360) in Esbjerg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (27 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Petersburg costs руб 1,000 (about 2 hours ago)