Cost of living in Erzurum, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17525 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erzurum (Turkey) is 18% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,400 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,142 (6,518TL) in Erzurum.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 rolls of toilet paper in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 11,000 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cologne costs €1,400 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Birmingham costs £4.49 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Port Elizabeth costs R 17 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)