Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania, United States vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019.
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Erie, Pennsylvania (United States) is 18% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,790 in Erie, Pennsylvania to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,200 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saskatoon costs C$18 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boise, Idaho costs $36 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 2 hours ago)