Cost of living in Ensenada, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 120 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05119 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ensenada (Mexico) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,200 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,024 (Mex$ 20,010) in Ensenada.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 3 hours ago)