Cost of living comparison between Elblag, Poland and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.25226 USD / PLN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elblag (Poland) is 7% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $2,800 (11,100 zł) in Elblag.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Jaén costs €400 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $150 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Dresden costs €0.52 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Luton costs £20 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 650 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥2 (about 1 hour ago)