Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.26238 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $682 (2,598TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Mecca costs ﷼ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campo Grande costs R$ 3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vadodara costs ₨3.00 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Varanasi costs ₨10 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Addis Ababa costs 125 Birr (35 minutes ago)