Cost of living in Elazığ, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17707 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Elazığ (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $460 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $337 (1,902TL) in Elazığ.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 120,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)