Cost of living comparison between El Tigre, Venezuela and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $627 (Bs 6,249) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kiev costs 13,000₴ (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odense costs kr100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Piteşti costs 10 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ljubljana costs €37 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Helsinki costs €0.08 (about 1 hour ago)