Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 21% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $905 (Bs 9,023) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (13 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (40 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)