Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.10025 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 25% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $938 (Bs 9,361) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Modesto, California costs $30 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,830 (8 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Fort Worth, Texas costs $2.98 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Tokyo costs ¥66 (34 minutes ago)
- 1.7 oz deodorant, roll-on in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $7 (40 minutes ago)