Cost of living in El Tigre, Venezuela compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! El Tigre has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in El Tigre.
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10013 USD / VEF *
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in El Tigre (Venezuela) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,264 (Bs 12,621) in El Tigre to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $990 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Nottingham costs £3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Istanbul costs 17TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)