Cost of living comparison between El Jadida, Morocco and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10096 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $646 (6,401 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Boston, Massachusetts costs $30 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campinas costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 3 hours ago)