Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.10005 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $643 (6,422 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $625 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Munich costs €10 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charleston, South Carolina costs $30 (43 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Juan costs $250 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (about 3 hours ago)