Cost of living in El Jadida, Morocco compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 06, 2015. Exchange rate: 0.09920 USD / MAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in El Jadida (Morocco) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $512 (5,162 Dirham) in El Jadida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nîmes costs €1.41 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Konya costs 15TL (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 15,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Dallas, Texas costs $2.20 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (30 minutes ago)