Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27668 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 28% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,845 (17,512 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$101 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)