Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28293 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,727 (13,172 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Saharanpur costs ₨100 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 300 Ft (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM10 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Turin costs €240 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨305 (about 2 hours ago)