Cost of living in Eilat, Israel vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27114 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,566 (20,529 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €2.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sacramento, California costs $500 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €16 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (about 2 hours ago)