Cost of living in Eilat, Israel compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.28110 USD / ILS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Eilat (Israel) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,290 (18,817 ₪) in Eilat to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)