Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 931 prices entered by 188 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 29% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,895 (C$6,521) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Ho Chi Minh City costs 12,000 ₫ (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)