Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 999 prices entered by 181 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.778 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,073 (C$7,809) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Long Beach, California costs $40 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.60 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 27,000 Kč (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Strasbourg costs €25 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.90 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Shenyang costs 元8 (44 minutes ago)