Cost of living in Edmonton, Canada compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,151 prices entered by 199 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.762 USD / CAD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Edmonton (Canada) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,534 (C$7,258) in Edmonton to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 2 hours ago)