Cost of living in Edirne, Turkey compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.27531 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Edirne (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $478 (1,736TL) in Edirne.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $42 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Londrina costs R$ 3.80 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Recife costs R$ 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jerusalem costs 55 ₪ (30 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Rousse costs 400 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tomsk costs руб 66 (about 1 hour ago)