Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos, Mexico vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05240 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ecatepec de Morelos (Mexico) is 8% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $7,500 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $6,875 (Mex$ 131,202) in Ecatepec de Morelos.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wilmington, Delaware costs $22 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Harare costs $3.31 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,338 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barquisimeto costs 7,000 Bs.S. (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Bogotá costs COL$2,430 (about 1 hour ago)