Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan, Kazakhstan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00322 USD / KZT
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dzhezkazgan (Kazakhstan) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $3,250 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $3,250 (1,009,807 KZT) in Dzhezkazgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 70 zł (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Düsseldorf costs €0.89 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adapazarı costs 65TL (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tabuk costs ﷼ 16 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dammam costs ﷼ 40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in San Juan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)