Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 205 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.177 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 33% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $6,493 (€5,515) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cardiff costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Leipzig costs €600 (38 minutes ago)