Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.120 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 30% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,075 (€3,637) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ottawa costs C$90 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Córdoba costs ARS $45 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dublin costs €80 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Billings, Montana costs $28 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 3,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Contagem costs R$ 15 (about 1 hour ago)