Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.224 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 24% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $7,188 (€5,875) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $5,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨2,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$559 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brno costs 20,000 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,017 (31 minutes ago)
- Per hour of waiting of taxi fare per waiting time, weekday at noon in Valletta costs €30 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)