Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 265 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.071 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 38% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,309 (€4,024) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turmero costs Bs 8,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maribor costs €30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Butwal costs ₨ 4,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Harare costs $1.00 (25 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 35,000 Дин. (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (34 minutes ago)