Cost of living in Dushanbe, Tajikistan compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10610 USD / TJS
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dushanbe (Tajikistan) is 20% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,100 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $878 (8,275 Somoni) in Dushanbe.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $11 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brno costs 34 Kč (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nuremberg costs €89 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €8,600 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 500 (about 1 hour ago)