Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00903 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 8% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $792 (87,725 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $730 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jalandhar costs ₨559 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$10 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $62 (about 2 hours ago)