Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00955 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $770 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $761 (79,678 Lek) in Durrës.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Geelong costs AU$860 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Karlsruhe costs €499 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)