Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00785 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 26% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,721 (601,631 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,750 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 500 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)