Cost of living in Durrës, Albania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00835 USD / ALL
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durrës (Albania) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $554 (66,421 Lek) in Durrës to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $500 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (12 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irvine, California costs $5.00 (22 minutes ago)