Cost of living in Durgapur, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01473 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Durgapur (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,000 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $911 (₨61,864) in Durgapur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saratov costs руб 250 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $2.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $75 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Poznan costs 1,700 zł (21 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $150 (25 minutes ago)