Cost of living in Durango, Mexico compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.04610 USD / MXN
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Durango (Mexico) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $724 (Mex$ 15,713) in Durango.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (34 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (39 minutes ago)