Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 37 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00354 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $820 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $777 (219,552 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 2,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toulouse costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 99TL (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨40,660 (about 2 hours ago)