Cost of living in Dunaújváros, Hungary vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00357 USD / HUF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dunaújváros (Hungary) is 5% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $801 (224,250 Ft) in Dunaújváros.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Islamabad costs ₨6.00 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hamburg costs €3.10 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Irbid costs Dinar 4.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Glasgow costs £20,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Antwerp costs €1.22 (about 2 hours ago)