Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 48 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.155 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,983 (€3,449) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $20 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 31 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs C$15 (about 2 hours ago)