Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.141 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,769 (€4,179) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Budapest costs 800 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antananarivo costs 15,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salzburg costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.78 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $1,017 (about 2 hours ago)