Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.075 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 36% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,406 (€4,099) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,250 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$23 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$14 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Austin, Texas costs $0.97 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in San Juan costs ARS $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs BD$18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Montego Bay costs J$290 (about 2 hours ago)