Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.176 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 23% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $5,423 (€4,612) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $4,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Delhi costs ₨30 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨20 (23 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £3,870 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tehran costs ﷼ 70,000,000 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $102 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Ottawa costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)