Cost of living in Duisburg, Germany compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 67 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.223 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Duisburg (Germany) is 15% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,379 (€3,582) in Duisburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in San Jose, California costs $350 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $450 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,830 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in St. Louis, Missouri costs $40 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$8 (about 1 hour ago)