Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 121 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15244 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,948 (12,778 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,900 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €49 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Leeds costs £1.29 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 850 лв (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $175 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 200,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)