Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 27 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14620 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 11% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,477 (23,785 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €300 (8 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $40 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM1,525 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 8 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antalya costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)