Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16566 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 6% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,325 (14,034 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$4,085 (17 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 350,000 ₫ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)