Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15533 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,757 (11,308 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,700 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pretoria costs R 7,299 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €850 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$593 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Malmo costs 2.00 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 250 (about 1 hour ago)