Cost of living in Dubrovnik, Croatia vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.15300 USD / HRK
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubrovnik (Croatia) is 4% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,299 (15,026 kn) in Dubrovnik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,200 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)