Cost of living in Dubbo, Australia compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 USD / AUD
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubbo (Australia) is 43% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,728 (AU$6,293) in Dubbo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 25 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Brussels costs €0.20 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Dar es Salaam costs 700,000 Shilling (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 700 Kč (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prilep costs 400 ден (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tel Aviv costs 6 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)