Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,232 prices entered by 656 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.27224 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 49% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $9,527 (Dirham 34,994) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $6,400 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Medellín costs COL$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Budapest costs 5,500,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 2,900 (about 2 hours ago)