Cost of living comparison between Dubai, United Arab Emirates and Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,657 prices entered by 649 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27226 USD / AED
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $4,343 (Dirham 15,952) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,125 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3.25 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨46 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 120 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Gdańsk costs 10 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 1.00 Kč (about 1 hour ago)