Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24781 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,309 (5,283 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tartu costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Uberlandia costs R$ 102,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prince George costs C$1,600 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Palo Alto, California costs $1.06 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Malmo costs 54 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oporto costs €1.67 (about 2 hours ago)