Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.24157 USD / RON
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,308 (5,414 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $12 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nagoya costs ¥300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cusco costs S/. 4.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 220,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)