Cost of living in Douala, Cameroon compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 55 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00179 USD / XAF
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Douala (Cameroon) is 20% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,891 (1,610,485 Franc) in Douala to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,400 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Stara Zagora costs 350 лв (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $32 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $0.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aguascalientes costs Mex$ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$11 (about 1 hour ago)