Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.136 USD / EUR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 14% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $3,766 (€3,316) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $3,300 in Zvishavane District.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 18,000 kr (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Gurgaon costs ₨900,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 50 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 750 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Parma costs €5.00 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)