Cost of living in Dongguan, China vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14499 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $1,900 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $1,851 (12,764元) in Dongguan.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.50 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 80 C$ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Novi Sad costs 2,000 Дин. (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,250 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)