Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14582 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $1,849 (元12,678) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,800 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $45 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Durban costs R 7,299 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Victoria costs C$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kota Kinabalu costs RM12 (about 1 hour ago)