Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14431 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is about the same as in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,045 (14,172元) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,000 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Schaffhausen costs CHF 1.64 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saint Peter Port costs £1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,075 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $75 (about 3 hours ago)