Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.14685 USD / CNY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 17% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $2,702 (元18,400) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $2,300 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of bread in Winnipeg costs C$0.84 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buraidah costs ﷼ 1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Perth costs AU$70 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Khartoum costs 50 Pound (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Salvador costs $40 (44 minutes ago)