Cost of living in Donetsk, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 04, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03784 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Donetsk (Ukraine) is 30% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $550 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $385 (10,182₴) in Donetsk.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php8 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 10 kn (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$11 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 元7,500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 20,000,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Verona costs €900 (about 1 hour ago)