Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03802 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $750 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $645 (16,958₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Madrid costs €23,456 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santo André costs R$ 10,091 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 50,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Phoenix, Arizona costs $26 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Porto Alegre costs R$ 4.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$178 (about 1 hour ago)