Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03704 USD / UAH
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 15% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $625 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $531 (14,325₴) in Dnipro.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 4,600 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Schaffhausen costs CHF 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Natal costs R$ 15 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)