Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18925 USD / TRY
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 19% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $840 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $684 (3,615TL) in Diyarbakır.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,580 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $6,099 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Maringá costs R$ 10 (37 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Bishkek costs 900 som (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨30,495 (about 1 hour ago)