Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05556 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 38% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $125 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $78 (E£ 1,402) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Semarang costs Rp 25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Irvine, California costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Denver, Colorado costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)