Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05580 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $220 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $146 (E£ 2,619) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 2 hours ago)