Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05663 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 33% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $190 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $127 (E£ 2,238) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in St. Louis, Missouri costs $869 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mackay costs AU$1,421 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Alexandria costs E£ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Karachi costs ₨28 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Korçë costs 200 Lek (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)