Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt vs Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05581 USD / EGP
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 34% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $210 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $138 (E£ 2,477) in Disuq.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $0.25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bergen costs kr 120 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Halifax costs C$20 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Perpignan costs €350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Galway costs €1,400 (about 1 hour ago)