Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01464 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 12% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $630 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $556 (₨37,977) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tbilisi costs 242 Lari (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leeds costs £4.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maracaibo costs Bs 800,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Karachi costs ₨4,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Durham, North Carolina costs $5.50 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Grenoble costs €60 (41 minutes ago)