Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 26 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01361 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 14% cheaper than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require $690 in Zvishavane District you would need to make just about $596 (₨43,818) in Dindigul.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ryazan costs руб 44 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mar del Plata costs ARS $250 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 300TL (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨250 (38 minutes ago)