Cost of living in Dindigul, India compared to Zvishavane District, Zimbabwe
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01528 USD / INR
Do you live in Zvishavane District? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dindigul (India) is 39% more expensive than in Zvishavane District (Zimbabwe)
For example, you would need at least $837 (₨54,757) in Dindigul to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $600 in Zvishavane District.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Cairo costs E£ 150 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Dhaka costs Taka 23,380 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 2,500 (about 2 hours ago)